Monday, January 12, 2009
It's wiser to find out than to suppose.
HELLO I'M HERE TO LET YOU KNOW,
I feel like a lucky duck after surviving Olevels. The aftermath of Os is nothing you can ever imagine. So much so I am totally going to be a sadist and laugh at sec fours'08 whose new year resolutions are to 'study damn hard for Os'. That was so me one year ago.
However it was an empty promise, it either didn't work out or it was just me. I did study yes I did but not as hard as I could, although I could. I've'd been a bad student. The school prob hate me for doing so badly for tests and not completing hw and not listening in class even when I don't know my stuff? hur
Now this is dangerous (you juniors) please dont try it anywhere.
So honestly speaking, I dont know what to expect at all.The day is here eventually, feels so helly but it'll bring whatever it wants to bring me. SO.. Addy, stay strong and brace for the worst of the worst,
Thanks for all the encouragement. I'll let you guys know what happens to me.
p/s. Happy Birthday Daddy & Mummy. (you all have kinda been warned about, well, numbers tdy, ha!)